Recognize you’re at risk
Whether the incident leads to a warning, reprimand, suspension, restitution, probation, investigation, or termination, don’t forget the underlying character problem—a lack of respect, courtesy, discretion, loyalty, and justice. This is why character matters: because it defines who we are and how we treat one another at work, at home, and in all of life.
- Follow basic requirements
- Create a culture of respect
- Defining What Is Expected
- Call your company's attorney for professional legal advice on your written policy
- Justice in the workplace is everyone’s responsibility. This means everyone must be engaged because preventing harassment is critical for team morale and success.